Links

Monday, October 14, 2024

Monday

All good things must come to an end, but this is an exciting day to culminate the weekend fun and get back to business. Now we have to take our collective noses and stick them back onto that grindstone known as life and get back to doing what it is that we do for a living to make this a better rock to live on.

My co-workers are all caffeinated up and ready to go, I do have a pretty good office team to say the least, considering I work at home. 

Looking at my week ahead I helped finishing up a project last week that I may be on some today, but we are getting ready to go all hands on a large project for a client. Hopefully this leads into us winning a few more contracts and be able to expand the workload in Geospatial services. I do have a couple of house managers who like to keep giving their opinions in meows and tweets as they drink coffee all day, such bossy pets. 

So in a nutshell it's going to be a busy, but consistent week for me. Kiwi and Peanut will keep me hopping. 

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: