Links

Sunday, November 26, 2023

Sunday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit in a quiet household, I'm up explaining to Kiwi about the Hall Rule where you can have a variable on the number of days in a year to achieve the desired age. He looks at me and thinks you humans are stupid. 

Michelle and I will be out the door doing our grocery shopping this morning like we do every Sunday. It is part of our normal routine and something that we actually enjoy doing together. Planning out the week's menu and then going to prepare for it. This week will consist of quick meals as we are both potentially scheduled for Jury Duty this week. We don't have to report tomorrow, but we have to call in Monday Night to see if we have to report on Tuesday. I just have this week to fulfill my duty Michelle has to keep calling in until the end of the year. 

After shopping there will be the household chores before we return to work tomorrow. I have had a nice relaxing four-day weekend and I have to say it was nice and enjoyable. A much-needed break to say the least. 

Have yourselves a great day today, enjoy some time with family and watched the Steelers take on the Bangals at 1:00. 


No comments: