Links

Thursday, November 09, 2023

Photo Flashback Thursday


Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned or just stole from someplace on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up and recall or relive the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it has always been a whole lot of fun.

This weeks pic goes back to this past weekend when we were at Terri's Benefit dinner and raffle. Being that I grab a lot of photographs, it's not too often that I get into the pictures. My niece Brittany pulled out her phone and grabbed a pic of Mom and me from my camera. 

Unsuspecting to me we were being photo bombed from the rear. My sister Kim managed to get in between us and photo bomb this special lost moment in time with me and Mom. I guess her doing this and me having no idea just made it that much more special. 

Have a great day. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: