Links

Sunday, November 26, 2023

Happy Anniversary of your 21st Birthday Valarie Wolfe

I would like to take this opportunity to help my niece Valarie Wolfe celebrate the 19th anniversary of her 21st Birthday today. 

Much like me we have both decided that we are not getting any older, and instead, we celebrate anniversaries of Birthdays. Now I use the 1,000-day calendar, Val uses a 675-day Calender to achieve her desired birthday. It's the Hall Rule, that makes the number of days in a year a variable based on how many days need to be in it to not exceed 21 years of age. 

Val is a very inspiring young lady, she is battling a crippling disease head-on and doing it with a smile. She is always one to volunteer and lend a helping hand when needed or just being someone to talk to. I would not trade her for the world. 

I'm not sure if Aaron or any of the kids have anything planned for the day, unless it was last night, but you know it will be special and memorable. 

If you see this amazing young woman today, make sure that you wish her a very Happy Birthday. 

Happy Birthday Val. 

No comments: