Links

Saturday, November 18, 2023

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here Kiwi and I once again sit in a quiet household, he's up reminding me that I need to get out early and dry laundry this morning as there is a home game this afternoon. I told him Kiwi you are absolutely right I need to get on it early this morning so I can get back and we can go do our Sam's shopping before this town gets crazy. 

Students are gone on Fall Break and will be gone all week, unless some of them stick around for the game today. We play Cincinnati this afternoon at 2:30 on ESPN+ for those of you who subscribe (I do). Hopefully the Mountaineers can recover from last weeks beatdown at Oklahoma and send the Seniors away from their last home game on a good note. They will be honoring Don Nehlen today as well. 

Michelle has been hinting that she wanted to see Kenny Chesney/Zack Brown/ Uncle Kracker/Morgan Maloney concert in Pittsburgh on June 1st. Tickets went on sale to the general public yesterday so I got her and I a couple tickets for the event. We saw him in I think 2013, so there will be a new countdown coming to my Tuesday's Tidbits this coming Tuesday. 

Michelle has embraced the baldness that happened last week. She went to work this week without her wig on 4 of 5 days, she only wore it on Thursday and had no head covering yesterday. I think she looks really good with her head shaved. 

Have yourselves a great day today. 

No comments: