Links

Monday, November 13, 2023

Monday

All good things must come to an end, and that includes those fun-filled things we refer to as weekends. Now it is time to take our collective noses and stick them back onto the grindstone for another fun-filled week of doing what we do for a living. '

Nothing on my agenda for this week, but next week starts my two week stint on Jury Judy and Michelle's 6 or 7 week stint. I was supposed to have been on it but delayed it so I could train on my new job, so they are only making me serve two weeks. A couple weeks later, Michelle got her summons. I'm not sure if they know we are married or if that will influence our ability to serve. If one of us has to step down, this is something that Michelle is fascinated with and I've done it a few times already, so I would let her have the fun. 

It was a pretty good weekend, if you leave football out of the equation you use to make that analysis. Morgantown High lost Friday Night and WVU lost Saturday Night. As of press time there is a rumor that Clarksburg native Jimbo Fisher is going to be out at Texas A&M, so Neal Brown's future may be in serious jeopardy if the boosters shave anything to say about it. 

Michelle is loving her hair now, I caught her rubbing her head a couple days ago while she was on the phone, that's something I have always done since I went bald. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: