Links

Sunday, October 06, 2019

Sunday

Here I sit with my meowing co-author peanut once again, she's up and has been all over my keyboard, I think she works for treats. We're sitting here planning out our day and reflecting upon our yesterday.

Well the Mountaineers gave Texas everything they had yesterday, but came up a little short in a 42-31 loss to the Longhorns. Turnovers killed the Mountaineers and were pretty much what prevented us from winning yesterday. It was still a good effort and we are still a building team, Trust the climb.

The Steelers play the Ravens today at 1:00, but I'll have to take a rain check on that one as I will be out doing field work this afternoon. I'm back out on the field today and starting a new work week altogether for both jobs.

Michelle said Jim and Chris had a good auction yesterday, said they registered a number of new people into the system, I know Michelle came home with a bunch of Halloween decorations last night. She also came home with a brownie with butter cream icing on it, oh my glucose levels are not going to like that...lol

Have yourselves a great day,  Peanut said to tell everyone Meow.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: