Links

Sunday, October 20, 2019

Sunday

Here me and my co-author sit on a quiet Sunday Morning, we're both up and collecting our thoughts for the day. We're watching Life as We Know it on HBO and Peanut is having fun sticking her butt in my face as I try to write this. She can have her way of dominating the moment and getting my attention.

My plans for the day, heading out to work yet once again later this morning. Traveling once again to a distant county to try to some screenings and obtain some interviews. I had a pretty good day yesterday, hopefully today can be just as productive and I can dwindle this segment down and tackle one south of here.

Michelle had a good time yesterday at Trunk or Treat, we bought a lot of candy Friday evening with the anticipation that they were going to have East Gate proportions of children show up, needless to say our Candy bowl is full. She took the Company Jeep up and used it rather than using Ice, that way Extreme Labor can get a little cheap as in free advertising because the Jeep is wrapped with the company logo.

The Mountaineers played Oklahoma yesterday, fortunately I didn't have to observe that massacre as the Sooners were just way too much for this young group of Mountaineers. It was pretty ugly.

Have yourselves a great day today, Peanut will.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: