Links

Saturday, October 26, 2019

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit on a quiet Saturday Morning, I'm sitting here wondering why I haven't turned the heat on yet and staring at my lazy co-author asleep in my recliner and planning out my day.

It's going to be day 27 straight for me between working one job, the other or both. I can honestly see this streak going until Thanksgiving even though Veteran's Day is coming up in a few weeks. You never know though, I may go out and work that day as well. Today I'm tackling a new segment and will be heading south to work. My local segment is pretty much worked down and the one to the west doesn't need two straight days  of me knocking on doors where no one is home, so I'm tackling a new segment since we still have yet to fill the position for the region I am working today. It's new challenges for me, so the day should go pretty quick and I shouldn't be too bored.

Michelle is going to take a trip up to Harry's this morning, time to restock our freezer a little bit and there is no better place to buy fresh meat than a real butchers shop. Prices are better, quality is better and they are sometimes literally cutting the meat off the animal to sell it to us.

WVU is off today and will play Baylor Thursday Night. That should be the end of murderers row for our schedule and we can start jockeying for position with the remaining teams on our schedule. Basketball is in the preseason part of the year and are less than two weeks away from the start of their season.

Have yourselves a great day today.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: