Links

Monday, October 14, 2019

Columbus Day

It's day three of my three day holiday but working weekend. All of those who celebrate Federal Holiday's, this is one where I have worked all weekend and that will include me going out and working today as well. Other than that it is Monday.

After a weekend of running around Preston County, now I'm going to run around Mon County today and try to get a few interviews for the SAMHSA Study. I'm just that kind of a guy to sacrifice my days off doing this.

Today is kind of a celebration for me, it was 11 years ago today that I started working at NETL. I initially went in with a company called SAIC, switched to Sextant for the next 11 years and am now with AECOM. Everyone else gets a Holiday today, me I'm out in the field...lol

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: