Links

Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Hump Day

Well that is two days down, well for me that is 22 days down, but that is just me, now most of you have a couple of days ahead of you and then it will once again be another fun filled weekend.

I know my sisters will be returning from their Girls trip to New York City sometime today. They left Saturday morning and will be returning today. It was a girls trip as all of the men were left at home and had to take care of the home fronts.

I know Kim and Brittany have been there numerous times, Terri I think that this was her third trip. Now as far as Val, Amy and Erica, they all got their first chance to see the Big Apple. Something I have yet to do believe it or not. I hope everyone had a great time, I'm sure I'll hear a nice story or two about their trip.

Have yourselves a Great Day.

Hi ho hi ho


No comments: