Links

Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Monday is once again behind us and we are staring straight down at a Tuesday.

* It has been 20,383 days since my birth, maybe if we reported our age in days, it wouldn't see, so bad.

* It has been 5,609 days since I graduated from WVU with a Degree in Geography.

* 4,210 days ago Michelle and I had our first date together, it was the beginning of my true happiness.

* 3,434 days ago I proposed to Michelle, best decision that I have ever made in my life.

* It was 2,965 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I tied the knot and then we all feasted on a meal prepared by Jean.

* I have now lived 597 days longer than my Dad did and I'm still going.He definitely passed away at too young of an age.

* I have 4,466 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there, like I said I love what I do and who knows when I would retire.

* The next Backyard brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 1,073 days away.

* There are 316 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Ninth Wedding Anniversary together, I'm a very lucky man.

* There are only 178 days until the start Spring 2020, my favorite season.

* 131 more days until Phil steps to center stage again for Groundhogs Day. I have treated Phil well this summer, hopefully he returns the favor on this day.

* 115 more days to go until my Goodbye 2019 Blog is posted, where I relive the previous year through what was posted right here in my blog.

* There are 91 more shopping days left until Christmas 2019. I'm sure the organization will start soon.

* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 69 more days, this should be about my 35th Anniversary of it, or would it be the 14th Anniversary of the 21st Anniversary of my 21st Birthday?

* I have written 5,775 blogs in the now 15 years since I started blogging. Hard to believe something I started in 2004 as pretty much me trying something is still alive and well after all of these years.

* No drone flights this weekend, but that has pretty much been my recurring theme this year with that.

* I'm still looking for a cheap riding lawn mower, something tells me prices are going to be dropping soon.

* All of my madness starts once again one week from today as I start another quarter working for RTI.

* Michelle is done with the Art Walks in Charleston for 2019. They will once again pick them up in the Spring of 2020.

* My Niece Val is having an Online Pampered Chef Party 

* Have I ever mentioned I hate snow? Even with all the heat, I still hate snow.

* They STILL have not found Mountie Python, the 15' snake that escaped in Sabraton this summer.. He even has his own twitter account.

* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator.

* Have yourselves a great day.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: