Links

Sunday, September 22, 2019

Sunday

Here I sit on a quiet Sunday Morning, me and Peanut are watching Corky Ramano on HBO and contemplating on making some breakfast for me. She'll be happy with some treats.

Well WVU managed to leave Lawrence Kansas yesterday with a hard fought 29-24 victory over the Kansas Jayhawks. I do have to say I questioned some of Neal Brown's moves. We wasted a Time Out to try a 2 point conversion that failed miserably. I understand the scoring and all and what he was trying to do, but it makes us look bad. At the end of the third quarter we had the wind at our back and instead of running a play and kicking it if we didn't make it with the wind, he opted to let the quarter wind down and move ourselves into the wind. We ended up with the Field Goal, but only after we attempted to go for it on 4th down and got a Pass Interference Call to give us a fresh set of downs. It was a little nerve racking, but trust the climb.

Michelle and Amanda
Michelle spent the day at the Pines Country Club for Amanda and Joey's Baby Shower. She played the roll of the Photographer using her iPhone and put a number of pictures up of the days festivities. They seemed to have had a great day.

Today Michelle is working at the Vet's to do payroll and I will be working here briefly to set up my lead letters to send out so we can start a new quarter on October 1st. Got two segments this quarter, one I traveled to last year and worked and one around the house, so once again it worked out well for me. I plan on continuing to work for RTI next year, so that means I have to go to St Louis again this January for re-certification. I was trying to get San Diego, but no luck.

Have yourselves a great Sunday, make the most of it and enjoy a little NFL action this afternoon.

Go Steelers.

No comments: