Links

Saturday, September 28, 2019

Saturday Morning Rambling

Here Peanut and I sit in the early morning, if there are any misspellings that would be where she typed. we up watching who knows what and trying to keep a cat butt out of my face. I'm trying to get woke up so I can go out and finish up laundry.

This is my last weekend off for a while, we are starting a new quarter for RTI on Tuesday, so I better make the most of this one. Mountaineers are off, Steelers don't play till Monday night, so what am I to do? Laundry. Yep that or buying new tires for Michelle's car before the snow starts to fall just may in fact be the highlight of my weekend this weekend.

Michelle and I talked about going to the Preston County Buckwheat Festival, but I don't think that is going to happen today, I really need to get new tires on Ice before everyone makes the made rush when the weather gets colder to buy tires. Big exciting weekend planned, yeah...lol

I hope everyone has a great day, Peanut has managed to find something else to do as this human activity of blogging seemed a little bit boring to her.

No comments: