Links

Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Monday, Complete. Tuesday locked and loaded and we're ready to do a tidbits.

* It has been 19,703 days since my reported birth, by my calculation and using my patented 938 day calendar, that should make me 21 years old.

* It has been 4,909 days since I graduated from WVU, it changed my life for the better.

* 3,510 days ago I took Michelle out for Pizza and to see the movie 10,000 BC. Yes she still does talk to me despite my horrific movie choice.

* 2,734 days ago I got down on one knee and proposed marriage and my life has been better ever since.

* It was 2,271 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I entered into marital bliss.

* I have 5,151 days to go until I retire, that is unless they push the retirement age to like 110 or something like that, that could suck.

* The next Backyard brawl where we beat Pitt's ass is only 1,797 days away, can't get here soon enough. You always have to hate Pitt.

* There are 387 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our magical Seventh Wedding Anniversary.

* We have 147 more days to go until Spring 2018, yes as we about enter this season of shorter and colder days and I'm counting the days until they are over with.

* 102 more days until Phil takes center stage again and pretends that a Groundhog is the worlds most listened to Weatherman.

* 69 more days to go until my Goodbye 2017 Blog is posted where I recount 2017 based on what I have written in my blog. It has been a year of transition and change, so should be a good read.

* There are 62 more shopping days left until Christmas.

* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 45 more days. If you use that antiquated 365 day calendar, this will be the 33rd Anniversary of it.

* I have written 5,029 blogs in what is now my 13 full years of being a Blogger and working towards 10,000. Only 4,971 to go!!!!!

* Nothing new on the Brother Search that has been going on for a couple of years, but we've hit brick walls everywhere.

* Nothing new on the Hall Family Tree, even though there are some updates and additions that do need to be made, so there is that for me to work on.

* Jim and Chris are going to have a couple of auctions before the end of the year. They are planning one for the 17th at the Cassville Firehall and then another one the next month as well. Jim has an amazing talent of wheeling and dealing, that is for sure.

* Chad will be moving back in with us this week, he was going to do it Saturday but he lives by the stadium and there is a noon kickoff Saturday.

* The Steelers redeemed themselves yet once again and ran their record to an AFC best tying 5-2 on the year. It looked like a complete game Sunday against the Bungles.

* WVU will be at home this week hosting #10 Oklahoma State, this could be the make or break game of the season for this team who gave me a heart attack Saturday night.

* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this.

*Michelle is going to get her flu shot today, I got mine three weeks ago and should be all good to go for this season.

* I hate snow.

* Have yourselves a great day.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: