Links

Thursday, October 05, 2017

Photo Flashback Thursday





Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through some of the pictures that I have either taken, scanned or stolen off of the internet through the years and find one special picture that stands out. Little lost moments in time from yesterday caught with a Cameras lens and relived right here in my blog. Sometimes it's pretty easy to find that one special picture and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it consistently is however is a whole lot of fun.

This weeks pic goes back to 2010, Michelle and I had went to a WVU baseball game in the spring of 2010 and this old time looking dude stopped by and talked to us. I don't know how they let him into the game with a musket, but they even let him fire it a few times that day.

Actually the Mountaineer was Brock Burwell and he was a legacy Mountaineer. His Uncle was the Mountaineer years ago and Brock was the little Mountaineer when he was a young child and being the Mountaineer was his destiny. He had graduated but gave it one last shot after being the alternate for two seasons, so he tried again. He won it and was the best Mountaineer we have ever had in his two years of being the Mascot.

I had actually known him for a couple of years before this point, he went to church with a boss of mine plus he was a regular poster on Blue and Gold News, so I knew his back story before he was ever named the Mountaineer. I believe this baseball game was his first official outing as the primary Mountaineer as he won it during basketball season. Up until that point, I had never seen the Mountaineer at a Baseball game. Brock started a trend.

Have yourselves a great day today.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: