Links

Saturday, October 21, 2017

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit once again in a quiet household, I'm the first one to awaken from last nights thrashing by that dreaded Sandman and I'm up watching Michael on HBO and collecting my thoughts for the day.

Michelle and I stopped over at Jim and Chris's yesterday evening, they had their new home delivered and it is being set up, but they are not allowed access to it yet as they are finalizing inside before they will be granted access to it and handed the keys. Beautiful home, once they get moved they are going to demolish the old one. Jim has a Bobcat this could be a lot of fun when everything is ready.

Danni and Roy are in town, so we are talking about getting together this evening and doing dinner together somewhere. With full schedules and the three sisters living in different states, there are only a few opportunities for Michelle and her siblings to get together.

WVU plays this evening, the game is at 8:00 on Fox Sports 2, which is available in Morgantown with the right package with Comcast, we have that package so it's going to be a late night for me as I stay up well past my bedtime and watch the game.

I think Michelle and I will be starting to move some of Chad's stuff over here as he will be moving back in with us. Yes he still has the Python that could arguably called the biggest one in Morgantown if not a larger area.

Have yourselves a great day, I'm off today!!!

No comments: