Links

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well once again Monday is in our rear view mirrors and we are looking straight down the barrel of a Tuesday, can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits other than this next point.

* A very Happy Belated Birthday to Michelle's Dad's Mother, her Grandma Carpenter, as she became a Centurian reaching that milestone age off 100 years old. Her Husband is burried in Letart Falls where Michelle and I visited a couple of years ago. 100 Years is one heck of an accomplishment and I can't think of anyone in my family that have reached that age.

* It has been 19,696 days since my reported birth, or so they tell me.

* It has been 4,902 days since I graduated from West Virginia University, fulfilling a lifetime dream of mine.

* 3,503 days ago I asked Michelle out on our very first date many moons ago. I would say it was the day my life changed forever, but that could have been years earlier when I first saw her.

* 2,727 days ago I got down on one knee and proposed marriage and my life has been better ever since.

* It was 2,264 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, we got married and had a feast prepared for everyone.

* I have 5,158 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days or so here or there and depending on if I hit the lottery and become a mega millionaire, I'll retire that day if it happens.

* The next Backyard brawl where we beat Pitt's ass is only 1,804 days away, can't get here soon enough. You always have to hate Pitt.

* There are 394 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our magical Seventh Wedding Anniversary.

* We have 154 more days to go until Spring 2018, which is my favorite season of the year.

* 109 more days until Phil takes center stage again and pretends that a Groundhog is the worlds most listened to Weatherman.

* 76 more days to go until my Goodbye 2017 Blog is posted where I recount 2017 based on what I have written in my blog. It has been a year of transition and change, so should be a good read.

* There are 69 more shopping days left until Christmas, Michelle has already pulled all of the Christmas stuff out and organized it.

* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 52 more days. If you use that antiquated 365 day calendar, this will be the 33rd Anniversary of it.

* I have written 5,022 blogs in what is now my 13 full years of being a Blogger and working towards 10,000. Only 4,978 to go!!!!!

* Nothing new on the Brother Search that has been going on for a couple of years, but we've hit brick walls everywhere.

* Nothing new on the Hall Family Tree, even though there are some updates and additions that do need to be made, I did just pay for another year of the service and will keep it going for at least one more year.

* Jim and Chris Paugh (Michelle's Sister) just had a new home delivered to their residence, they are going to demolish the existing structure once they have this new one hooked up. They are not allowed into it until everything is hooked up, so it's like this big Christmas Present in your yard that you can't open yet.

* Amanda and Joey have some new homeowners blues as well, they were planning on having a House Warming Party this weekend for the home they just purchased, but have had a major water leak and have not had water in over a week.

* The Steelers redeemed themselves yesterday, they knocked off the last undefeated NFL team in the Kansas City Chiefs to run our record to 4-2 on the season.

* WVU will be on the roads this coming week to play Baylor, Baylor hasn't beaten anyone this season and this could be a trap game, meaning we could get caught looking ahead due to their troubles. Let's hope they are focused on this weeks opponent.

* Michelle's 30th High School Reunion is this weekend, I'm not sure of she wants to go this year or not.

* 4th Quarter for RTI is going very well, I've really worked it down and have visited every place at least twice now. It's been a very productive quarter.

* We're talking about a Spring trip somewhere, an extended weekend where we go someplace to explore. We've been to DC a couple of times and to Niagara Falls, there are numerous possibilities.

* If you do not have a Federal ID, come January 22, you will need a passport to fly. Nine states are non-compliant but West Virginia is not one of those non-compliant states. We offer the Federal ID and the State issued ID. If you have a state issued ID, you will still need a passport to fly. Michelle and I both have the Federal ID and have been compliant with this upcoming act for a few years now.

* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this.

* I hate snow. It's getting closer and closer to the time when it's ready to begin. I did speak with someone yesterday and they made the observation that fruit trees have been very productive this year, as is our Black Walnut Tree, which could be natures way of saying we are going to have a severe winter. I can see this happening this year, but I still hate snow.

* Have yourselves a great day.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: