Links

Sunday, February 26, 2017

Sunday

Well here I sit once again in a quiet household, I'm the first one to recover from that losing battle with the dreaded Sandman last night and I'm up watching Concussion on Amazon while I'm collecting my thoughts for the day.

Well yesterday didn't go as planned, I wanted to head to Wheeling to visit my brother Gary, but he was committed to a job and had a couple of guys working with him, so we have postponed it a few weeks to where it is a day more viable to everyone. He seems to be doing well and has all kinds of work lined up to keep him busy which is a good thing.

So what does one do after a 12 consecutive day stretch of working? One where the weather was not as cooperative as it was the past week or so? One catches up on their power naps and that was my yesterday.Sometimes it's just nice to relax.

Grocery shopping today and getting ready for the week is on today's agenda.

Have a great day.

No comments: