Links

Friday, February 17, 2017

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a three day holiday weekend at that, but not for me as I'm working this weekend.

Michelle will be heading back home tomorrow morning for a few days as I travel East to work for the next three days doing field work. She and her sister are going to meet up at her niece and nephews home to help start planning Amanda's (another niece) wedding that is coming up pretty soon. She has a bunch of supplies to take up with her as they start with their prep work.

Hayley and Josh will be home taking care of the animals as we both go out and live it up...lol Funny thing is that West Virginia has a nudist colony called the Avalon in Paw Paw, so this should be interesting to say the least. I will actually be staying in Berkeley Springs which is just right up the road. I'm just hoping that I have an internet connection or my blog could be dead for a couple of days.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: