Links

Monday, February 27, 2017

Monday

Well all good things must come to an end, for me that includes my two days off after working twelve straight, now it's time for me to go back into the office and we all need to collectively go back to doing what it is we do for a living.

I took the weekend off from working for RTI, but now I am waiting to see if there is any cleanup work to do in the area, if not we'll hang it up until the next quarter begins in April. I'm considering taking on another task within the project, but I would have to see what my regular work schedule offers me before I over commit to something and spread myself a little bit too thin.

You may wonder why I used a Giraffe in my picture. Well Michelle has been watching this live feed of a Giraffe that is about to give birth on Youtube, so that was my reasoning. If you are curious of the feed link, I have embedded it at the end of this blog post.

Have yourselves a great day today, live it to the fullest and make the most of it.

Hi ho hi ho





No comments: