Links

Saturday, February 25, 2017

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit early on a Saturday morning, some might even still call this Friday night and believe it or not the household is now somewhat quiet as I'm up watching the movie Glory on some channel.

It's still a bit early to be planning our days festivities, but you never know what we may or may not get into. Michelle actually just went to bed for the evening and I got up after a 4 hour nap...lol. I would say that I'm up for the day but I know damn well that the couch is calling my name as I fall back asleep watching some kind of interesting movie, although Glory is not a movie that I would fall asleep to, it's one that would keep me up and interested.

The weather has been absolutely beautiful, especially for February which is unheard of for this time of year. Hopefully the weather holds up today and Michelle and I can get out do something and enjoy this wonderful weather that we have been having the past week or so together. The weather has been so nice that I actually wore shorts all weekend last weekend when I was working in Paw Paw. Now maybe Michelle and I can get out and enjoy it together doing something. Maybe a little geocaching, but who knows what we will get into.

Have yourselves a great day, the TV is calling my name for right now.

No comments: