Links

Wednesday, February 08, 2017

Hump Day

Well that is two days down, two more ahead of us, now all we have to do is get up and over this noon time hump and it will be all downhill working towards another weekend.

I had a little mishap driving to work yesterday morning, I ended up popping a rear tire on my car and it was way beyond repair. I had to to run to Sams Club and ended up getting 4 new tires put on LP as the other rear tire was worn and the tires they had in stock did not match the ones I had on the front. My Subaru is all wheel drive, so I had to match the tires up. I got a great deal and am very thankful that it didn't blow out on someone else driving. I ended up going with 4 new BFGoodrich g-Force Sport COMP-2 A/S tires. More than anything I'm glad it all worked out for the best.

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm ready for Springtime to get here. I'm ready to have warm weather, trees a budding, birds a singing and going out and doing my field work in shorts. I'm ready for weekend picnics and spending a little extra daylight hours with my wife. I'm ready for trips to Ohiopyle or Blackwater Falls and I'm ready to enjoy some out door activities. The Super Bowl is over, give me Springtime!!!!

Have a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: