Links

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Wednesday

Well we survived the yearly trip to see Jimmy Buffett yesterday, as always a great show and we will see you again next year Jimmy. It's always a whole lot of fun gathering with all the other Parrot Heads to see Jimmy.

I found out yesterday that I will be in St. Louis the first part of next year. I have to go for re-certification from RTI (annual thing on their dine) from January 3-5. I'm not sure whether I am driving or flying out, it all depends on whether Michelle wants to go with me or not to St. Louis. I've never been there, but I have been across the Mississippi a couple of times driving, so it'll be new uncharted territory in my travels.

Today Michelle and I are both off and recovering from yesterday, it was just me and her this year as opposed to years past when we took a number of people with us to tailgate. Today is a day of unpacking and getting ready for the next couple of days in the office.

Tomorrow night we are holding the Softball playoffs and it's all going to be done in one night, as a double elimination tournament. Only the top 4 teams make the playoffs and finishing the year at .500 put us in that top 4 (yeah there are only 4 teams in the league). Come on out at 6:00 and support a bunch of old guys.

Have a great day.

No comments: