Links

Saturday, August 13, 2016

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit once again on a quiet Sunday Morning, I'm the first one to recover from that knockout blow by the Sandman last night and I'm watching Elf of all movies and collecting my thoughts for the day.

I'm going to take LP (My Car) in this morning to get her state inspection, we will also be getting Pearl Inspected next week. Fun fun fun when both cars are due for inspection.

Today is going to be a double headache around town, it's calling for rain today and today is officially move in day for the WVU Students in the dorms. Our population just basically doubled and you will notice there are a number of cars that don't know what they are doing driving around town. This is a confusing town to drive in if you are not from here, so give them a little leeway and allow yourself a little extra travel time when driving anywhere close to campus.

I'll be out in the field later this morning working for RTI. We had an assignment due earlier this year about what does the NSDUH mean to us. I wrote some about what my family and I went through the last couple of years and tied it into the job and what was happening for me. What was supposed to be a little e-mail to keep the brass happy turned out to be something they are going to publish in a newsletter.

Have yourselves a great day today and stay dry.

No comments: