Links

Sunday, August 28, 2016

Sunday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit yet once again on a quiet Sunday morning, I'm up early collecting my thoughts for the day and watching Roadhouse on the Television. I've slept in a little this morning, but I'm still the first one to recover the effects of battling the Sandman last night.

Light up the Night was a success yesterday, I grabbed a few pictures and some videos of last nights festivities at Wesmon Park in Westover. They have a prize raffle of things that were donated to them and my niece Amy absolutely cleaned up at the Raffle. Her and Ralph took many of the best prize packages and Brittany took a couple herself. Michelle and I for the second year didn't win a thing, but Amy won what she really wanted with the American Doll for Kynlea.

My plans for the day are to head back to Fairmont this afternoon to see if I can get any of those illusive remaining interviews that I have for RTI. I'm hoping to find everyone home today and have a great day, it would finish me up for this quarter.

Have yourselves a great day.

No comments: