Links

Monday, August 08, 2016

Monday Morning

All of days that we love so much, better known to the regular 9-5ers as the weekend, have come to an end and it is time to stick our collective noses back on the grindstone for another fun filled week of work.

Today I have to admit I am a little scared, we are taking Peanut in to get fixed, hopefully this works out better for her than it did for Phin who had complications with her surgery. I just don't want to see a repeat of what happened earlier this year as to tell everyone the truth I am quite attached to this little critter. I'm just hoping all goes well for Peanut today.

No softball games for me tonight, we do have a makeup game the next Monday probably followed by the playoffs. Lat week I hit better than I had all season, but the bottom came off of one of my cleats and I switched back to plating in Tennis Shoes. I'm not speed burner nor am I playing states or competitively anymore so I may just keep playing in Tennis Shoes the rest of this season just to see how it goes.

Have yourselves a great day, make the very most of it and live it to its fullest.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: