Links

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Hump Day

Two days down, two more ahead of us and now all we have to do is get up and over this noon time hump and it will be all downhill working toward another fun filled weekend.

Well I have to admit that this is one of those brain fart Wednesdays that I do occasionally have from time to time. I thought about making this a Wisdom Blog, but just chose an image that covers that, keeping my options open just in case I happen to get some kind of magical inspiration to put down something meaningful and memorable.

In the coming Months I would like to plan maybe a family trip to Amish Country hopefully some time in October or November. If we can get enough people wanting to go, I was thinking about maybe everyone going together and getting a passenger van rather than take multiple vehicles there. Then again I can see the advantage of taking multiple vehicles as then everyone can split up and hit multiple locations.

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: