Links

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Under the Weather Hump Day

Well that is two days that we have under our belts so far, after today there will be two more ahead of us so that just means that we just have to get up and over that dreaded noon time hump today to be on our way to yet another fun filled weekend.

I have to say that I have been a little bit under the weather since late Sunday night, I woke up with a very sore throat and have been battling a fever ever since then. This rainy and colder weather plus it coming time for me to get my 2015-6 Flu Shot are a couple contributing factors in why I have not feeling so great this week. Hopefully I will be feeling a little better as the weekend approaches and am able to get out and around.

We did finally release the electronic version of the 2015 Carbon Storage Atlas - Fifth Edition at work this week. This has been the majority of my effort over the past year or so, now we need to start gearing up for the sixth version of it to be released, but from my understanding the entire methodology is supposed to change we we will be looking at a whole new set of information in the next edition.

I hope everyone's day is full of joy and satisfaction and that each and every one of you live it to the fullest.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: