Links

Friday, September 18, 2015

Happy Birthday Calvin McClain

I would like to take this opportunity to wish my Nephew Calvin a very Happy Birthday today.

It was 20 years ago today that the youngest of all of my nieces and nephews was born and entered into the family. He was the last one to enter, but he is also just edges his older brother Moke to be the biggest as well.

I'm not sure what Calvin has planned for the day, my guess is attending classes at Fairmont State as he is in his second semester there and doing very well from my understanding. Pam and George may do a little something, but that is hard to say considering I'm basically out of the country and have written this a few weeks ago so  as to I would not forget or overlook his birthday.

If you happen to see Calvin today, make sure that you take a little bit of time out and wish him the Happiest of Birthdays today.

Happy Birthday Calvin

No comments: