Links

Saturday, September 05, 2015

It's Game Day

Here I sit on a quiet Saturday Morning before the big storm of Mountaineer Football takes the field later today watching a little bit of TV and collecting my thoughts for the day. It's a Football day for sure.

Last night I met up with my old Buddy Smitty and Steph at Genes before the MHS game last night. I did get to see Ron Blosser an old classmate who will be opening up a new bar called White Tails here in Morgantown Very soon. At the game I got to see a couple more old MHS classmates in Kim Terry who was watching her son Matthew play and Dawn Wells who was there to watch her nephew perform in the Red aand Blue Marching Band which made for a great night. Morgantown won 27-14 and made these Old alums quite happy. It had been quite a few years since I had actually attended a MHS game, so it was nice to get back to the old Alma Mater.

Today is the start of College Football here in Morgantown. The West Virginia University Mountaineers will start off their 2015 Campaign as they play host to Georgia Southern this evening at Milan Puskar Stadium at Mountaineer Field. A lot of questions still need to be answered for this seasons team, today I think we will see if we have answers to those questions namely in the Quarterback position as Skyler Howard has had an off season to prepare with the team rather than being thrown into action late last season. It should be an interesting game.

Michelle and My agenda for the day is still pretty undetermined, my guess is we will be taking a trip to some mall and be doing a little bit of last minute shopping before we take off for our cruise next Saturday.

Don't forget to set your DVR's tonight as the Pudgy Polamalus try to defend their 2014 KDKA McDonalds Pittsburgh Steelers Trivia Championship this evening, This is the semi-final round and if we win tonight or if we are the highest scoring semi-final round runner up we will advance to next weeks Championship. Last year in the Semi-Finals we lost the round, but advanced to the finals were we won it all. Will history repeat itself this year, will we be the shows first back to back Champions (actually third Championship overall or will we be sent home. I think this picture of what I received in the Mail yesterday is a very good indication....lol

Have a Great Day and Let's Goooooooo Mountaineers.

No comments: