Links

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well that wonderful thing known as a vacation is now over with and we are looking to get back, here goes a tidbits.

* It has been a mere 18,923 days that have passed since my birth, I'm thankful for each and every one of them.

* 4,146 days ago I graduated from West Virginia University.

* It was 2,747 days ago that my life changed for the better forever as I took a wonderful young lady out for a first date.

* It was 1,971 days ago that I proposed marriage to Michelle, I made her wait long enough lol.

* It was 1,508 days ago that we celebrated our marriage in front of our closest friends and family at the Marilla Center.

* I have around 5,914 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred here or there.

* There are only 2,552 more days until the Backyard Brawl renews in Football.

* There are only 355 more days to go until we set sail on Cruise 2016, same places as this year.

* If anyone is wanting to book a cruise in the next 60 days on Carnival, we have two vouchers for up to $200.00 of on Board Credit if anyone wants them. The clock is ticking and they are for a limited time only.

* There are only 319 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Fifth Wedding Anniversary.

* There are 180 more days to go until Spring 2016, my favorite season of the year.

* There are but a mere 100 days until my Goodbye 2015 blog is posted. Reliving my previous year based on events written about right here.

* There are only 94 Shopping Days left to go until Christmas 2015.

* 70 days until another Anniversary of my 21st Birthday.

* In 49 more days all my Sisters and a Niece will be VIP's at the Taste of Home Cooking show.

* Since we won the Steelers Trivia Show again, we will once again be VIP's in 47 more days when the Steelers take on the Raiders. Ticket's and Field passes.

* There are but a mere 11 days to go until the Springs Festival

* I have written a total of 4,204 Blogs in my 11 years now as a Blogger.

* No work this week on the  Hall Family Tree, it's about that time when I start organizing again.

* Nothing new on the Brother Search.

* Chad's snake at the largest thing he has ever eaten a couple of days ago, it was a full sized overgrown 20 lb rabbit. Chad will be leaving our household once again at the beginning of October, he has an apartment in Westover he will be moving into along with the snake. He has a special cage built for it because it has gotten so large (12' and 75lbs) and is still growing. It needs it's own bedroom and environment.

* We got Chad a 3 Liter Bottle of Jack Daniels on our cruise, it's a rare item and they are selling an empty bottle on Ebay for $100.00. The one we bought him is unopened (unless he cracked the seal) and full. How rare is it? Try to find one.

* I've gotten all of my vacation pictures transferred and now on Facebook. I'll have to split the album up into two of them due to the number of pictures and it causes my iPhone to crash..lol

* Josh and Hayley got themselves a new dog, her name is Maybelline and she is part Pitbull and Cane Corso.

* Have a Great Day

* Hi ho hi ho....I HATE SNOW!!!!!

No comments: