Links

Monday, September 21, 2015

One More Day

Well our wonderful cruise is now over with and we are still working on getting back to our normal schedules. We are still on vacation one more final day meaning we have to do all of our grocery shopping and other things that we were not able to do from the Middle of the Atlantic Ocean.

I've put most of the vacation pictures on my Facebook page, but those are just the pictures from our Phones and not any pictures from any of the cameras that we brought along with us. I'll add those pictures today including all the underwater shots that I took. Although the vast majority of all my pictures are already posted being that I had Facebook access on the ship from my phone, and that those were the primary cameras that we used.

We did have a little bit of excitement one night, our ship has an explosion and was believed to catch on fire after we had visited Grand Turk and were on our way to Half Moon Cay. We were fine and it was over with before I even knew what happened as it happened in the middle of the night, it did wake Michelle up but I slept right through it.  It delayed our arrival at Grand Turk by an hour.

I do have to admit we saw more turbulence this trip than any other trip, not enough to make me or Michelle sea sick, but I just have to confess it was not as smooth sailing as it was in prior years and the sea was actually a little rough at times compared to previous cruises. It was nothing major and nothing that prevented anyone from doing anything. I saw one person get sea sick, bu there were plenty of green apples on board to combat any motion sickness.

Have yourselves a great day as we prepare to get our lives back to normal after a wonderful vacation.

No comments: