Links

Thursday, April 02, 2015

The REAL Photo Flashback Thursday



It is now that time once again (after my April Fools Prank yesterday) time for me to take a little bit of time out and really look through all of my pictures that I have ether captured with a lens, scanned or just stolen off of the internet through the years. Little lost moments in time that I like to post up and relive right here for all of you. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's pretty difficult, it is however always a whole lot of fun (even on April Fools Day).

With yesterday's prank, I feel I need to do a real tribute to a Jimmy Buffet concert from days gone by. This is a picture of my Lovely Wife Michelle with Jean at her last Buffet concert that she attended. She had prepared so much food that we were feeding everyone in the parking lot who wanted to eat. That's just the way she did things.

Jean had a great time at the concerts that she did make it to, which was two of them. This one and the year prior when she and my brother Gary went. Jean never stopped dancing and lived it to the absolute fullest.

No word on Jimmy coming to Pittsburgh in 2015, it's a sad year to be a Parrot Head.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: