Links

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well Monday is over with, now that we have the week started I can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.

* It was 18,769 days ago that I was fortunate enough to come into this earth and I have been very fortunate each day that I have lived and I feel blessed for each new day I am presented.

* It was a short 3,992 days ago that I Graduated from West Virginia University with my Degree in Geography.

* 2,593 days ago my life changed for the good forever as Michelle and I went out on our first date.

* 1,817 days ago I needed t make it a little more permanent with Michelle so I  proposed marriage.

* It was 1,354 days ago in front of our closest family and friends at the Marilla Center that Michelle and I had our wedding and exchanged our vows.

* I have around 6,068 or so days, give or take a few hundred here or there until I retire.

* I have 254 more days of content to write and choose from before my Goodbye 2015 blog is posted. This is my last blog post of every year and it reflects upon the previous year based on my blog.

* There are only 248 more shopping days left to go until Christmas.

* If you are counting, there are 224 more days to go until my birthday.

* Eagerly counting down the next 145 days before we set sail on our next cruise aboard the Carnival Pride. This will be mine and Michelle's fourth straight year taking this particular cruise out of Baltimore.

* There are only 138 days to go until WVU starts their 2015 Football season with a game against Georgia Southern.

* There are only 107 days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Fourth Wedding Anniversary

* There are only 68 more days to go until we have the big family picnic for 2015 at Krepps Park.

* There are only a mere 61 days to go until  Summer. I'm in no rush, I absolutely love the Springtime as it is my favorite season of the year.

* Counting down the final 26 days until my niece Brittany's Graduation from West Virginia University.

* This is the 4,028th blog post that I have written for George's Journal in the older than a decade strong blog.

* No work done on the Hall Family Tree this week. I do need to get out to a few graveyards and get some pictures of tombstones to add to the Find a Grave site that I am going to tie into the family tree. Weather has been too nice so it's taking a hiatus.

* Nothing new on the brother search this week, still waiting to hear back for confirmation from Carol. I may start to move ahead without confirmation and guess that it occurred in Pennsylvania.

* I have to start thinking about our next Road Trip. We are both thinking a day trip to Amish Country in Ohio, but nothing is set yet with that. Ohiopyle could be a potential trip as well as even something like the Cass Scenic Railroad or a state park somewhere in West Virginia. So many places to see and go.

* Michelle did run into a little trouble in Canada this past weekend, she is allergic to Coconut and we bought some truffles that were made with coconut oil. Her hands started swelling and itching.

* The WVU Football Gold-Blue Spring game will be held this Saturday at Mylan Puskar Stadium at Mountaineer Field.

* The Final Morgantown Winter Farmer's Market was held this past weekend, the normal Farmer's Market  will restart for the year on May 2nd meaning this coming Saturday will be the last non-market day until November. I love the farmers market.

* The WVU Men's Baseball team is playing Marshall this evening at 6:00. If you haven't gotten the chance to check out the new Stadium yet, this may be a good opportunity to watch the Mountaineers whip up on the Thundering Herd.

*  Chad started his new job at Petco this past week. He has a passion for reptiles so this is a job he can enjoy.

* Have a Great Day

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: