Links

Tuesday, April 07, 2015

Happy Birthday Terri Rehmani

I would like to take this opportunity out to wish my beautiful sister Terri Rehmani a very Happy Birthday today.

I'm not sure what Nick has planned for her today or even if they have any plans at all on this day, but I'm quite sure they either will have or will celebrate her birthday together this past or this coming weekend.

Terri is a special kind of sister, one who was there for me at the darkest time in my life to pick my butt up and set me back on the right track and has always been there for me unconditionally. You couldn't ask for a better sister.

If you happen to see my wonderful sister today, make sure that you take a little bit of time out and wish her the Happiest of Birthdays today.

Happy Birthday Terri.

No comments: