Links

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well that dreaded thing we all hate so much and refer to as Monday is now done and over with, now we are looking ahead to a Tuesday and other than a dozen Tibetan Monks at my front door dancing the Polka, I can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.

* It was a mere 18,776 days ago that the world celebrated my entrance into this world, OK, maybe no one celebrated but I was born then.

* It has been 3,999 days since I graduated from West Virginia University with my degree in Geography.

* Mine and Michelle's first date was 2,600 days ago. It was Pizza and a movie on the agenda for that evening.

* It was 1,824 days ago that I got down on one knee and proposed marriage to my wonderful wife.

* 1,361 days ago we exchanged our marital vows in front of our closest family and friends at the Marilla Center.

* I have about 6,031 days or so to go, give or take a few hundred here or there, until I enter the world of retirement. You know you are starting to get old when you are a member of AARP and counting that down. I guess I'm a few days beyond my teen aged years.

* My Goodbye 2015 blog will post in 247 more days. I still have a lot of time to add content before I reflect upon my year.

* If you haven't started  Christmas shopping, you still have 241 to accomplish your goals.

* If you are counting down to your favorite blog authors birthday, it's only a mere 217 days away.

* In 138 more days Michelle and I as well as Dani and Roy will be heading out on our cruise to the Western Caribbean once again.

* In 130 more days the WVU Football team opens their 2015 season against Georgia Southern here in Morgantown.

* The day I didn't think we would see this year, there are only 107 more days to go until Jimmy Buffett actually plays Pittsburgh once again. The late announcement had everyone worrying if he was going to play the Burgh this year. We plan on being there once again this year.

* There are only 100 days to go until mine and Michelle's Fourth Wedding Anniversary.

* The big summer family picnic is only 61 days away. I'm starting to get excited for it, trying to come up with some ideas for this years picnic that will make it fun and enjoyable for everyone.

* There are only 54 more days to go until Summertime. My second favorite season of the year with Spring coming in at #1. Yes, Winter is still dead last on my list.

* In a mere 20 more days my Niece Brittany will be graduating from West Virginia University with a degree in Communications. She already has a job interview lined up at Ruby Memorial for Customer Service Representative for Dental. Good luck on the interview.

* In 6 short days, Buffett tickets go on sale  at Live Nation.

* This is the 4,034th blog post that I have written for George's Journal in a little bit over a decade of writing it.

* Once again there was no work done to the Family Site, the weather is too nice is my excuse and it's something I prefer to do when the weather is colder outside and the days are shorter.

* Nothing new to report on the Brother search for this week. I really need to start moving forward on this.

* I see my niece Amy and her Husband Ralphie have a mini-vacation planned in the near future. They are going to be heading to Amish Country by themselves to spend a little time together.

* I think my wonderful wife is getting upset with those who deliver packages. They tend to not deliver them to the address that we provide and this is happening more and more lately.

* I did get a chance to talk to my Mom yesterday, I share my Youtube Video Channels with her. One and even my old one so in other words both accounts.

* Have a Great Day

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: