Links

Friday, April 10, 2015

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend, and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

Well it is finally here, the day that we have all been talking about for a couple of years now when discussions of a new Baseball Park for Monongalia County were first being discussed. The facility has now been completed to the point where we can play in it and that all starts this evening at 6:00 when the West Virginia Mountaineers take on Butler with the official opening of Monongalia County Ballpark.

Tickets are $6.00 each for along the baselines and $7.00 each for tickets behind home plate. I'm hoping to make it to the game tonight, but I if I don't I would at least like to attend one of the games. I've been going to Mountaineer Baseball games for years and this is like Christmas for me. Hopefully we can get a great turnout for the entire weekends worth of games.

I'll also be attending a few minor league games there this summer when the West Virginia Blackbears open their season.

Have a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: