Links

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well that dreary Monday is once again behind us, it's in our trail of dust and we're looking straight forward at a Tuesday, the sun is still coming up today so I still can;t think of a better reason than that to do a tidbits.

* 1,866 days ago I was fortunate to go out on a date that changed my life forever. It was dinner and a movie and my life changed for the better from that day on.

* 1089 days ago I got down on one knee (it was our 777th day since our first date) and proposed marriage to a very special lady.

* We all partied down at our wedding 626 days ago at the Marilla Center in front of our closest friends and family.

* There are only 246 more shopping days left until Christmas.

* In 138 days we set sail once again out of Baltimore and head way down south the to Caribbean. One of my most favorite places I have ever been to in my life.

* In 86 days we'll be partying down with Jimmy. The parrot heads will reunite for our yearly Pittsburgh excursion.

* In 60 days we'll be spending a little bit of Summertime with Kenny Chesney and about 50,000 other Pittsburgh area fans.

* In 59 more days it will be SUMMERTIME!!!!!!

* I'm 53 days away from seeing live for the first time the artist I have probably listened to more in my lifetime than any other when Michelle and I go and see Peter Frampton.

* Josh Judy has pitched in a couple of games so far in York, it looks like he's back to his old form of blowing batters away. He's got 3 strikeouts in 2 innings of work so far this season. The team is so so it looks like, but those runs aren't coming from Josh.

* Michelle has a toothache and has a Dentists appointment this morning. It was so bad last night I'm eating her dinner for lunch today and she was sucking down some soup. Fish and Pierogis will not go to waste while I'm around. =)

* Did you hear about the news anchor who is a WVU grad whose first words on air got him into a heap of trouble? LINK Way to represent....moron.

* Terri finally made it back to her first day of work since her surgery last month. She said she would have liked to have had another week off, but she made it through the first day.

*  Speaking of work

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: