Links

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Sunday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit once again, early in the AM and being the first person here to recover from a losing battle with the sandman last night. I'm up watching the end of the movie the Change up and just sat down at the computer to collect my thoughts.

We stayed home yesterday and it was a very productive day around here. We have a couple of guests that are going to come and stay with us in the next couple of months, so we had to get Hayley's old bedroom cleaned up and organized and make it habitable once again. For the last year or son it has been nothing but a storage room for everyone and everything, Chad had probably a dozen fish tanks in there that he has moved to storage. After a few hours of busting her butt, Michelle got it cleaned, sanitized and organized while I burned cardboard boxes and a few other tasks around the house so I wouldn't get in her way.

One thing we did Friday night was took advantage of a 20% off promotion at Belk's and ended up buying  a new toaster oven. Our old one which I had since I lived in my old apartment just wasn't doing it anymore, so we bought a new one. We really like the Cuisinart brand and have been above satisfied with all of their products that we have purchased so we looked to Cuisinart for a taster oven.

The NFL Draft has now culminated and three West Virginia Mountaineers have heard their name called. Tavon Austin in the First Round and Stedman Bailey in the Third Round to the St. Louis Rams and Geno Smith slipped down to the Second Round to the New York Jets.

Should be a relaxing day today, all we have to do is our Sunday Morning shopping and I anticipate and afternoon nap today since it is calling for rain.

Have a great day.

No comments: