Links

Monday, April 29, 2013

Monday

It's once again that day of the week that we all dread, the time to stick our noses back on the grindstone and start another week of work. We do this so our weekends are much more enjoyable and it gives us many more options for enjoyment on those days off. It's time to go back to work.

For all of you baseball fans out there, the Mountaineers play their last home game of the season  tomorrow against Pitt at Hawley Field. Since it is the last home game in Morgantown and it's on a Tuesday tickets are just $1.00 to get in. The WVU Baseball team just came off a weekend sweep of Kansas this weekend and need to keep the momentum going to beat that team from up north. Randy Mazey is a very good coach and this has turned into a very good team. Go out and support the team, it's inexpensive and a whole lot of fun to cheer on the Mountaineers.

I got a notification that my monitor shipped already, considering my computer is a week away from even shipping I guess that is a good thing. I'm still running Ubuntu  and getting more and more used to it every day. I have to say since the first time I used Linux some ten years ago while I was in college, it has improved by leaps and bounds and Ubuntu is very user friendly. It's always a nice option that has a very small learning curve, I recommend it to anyone who wants to try something new. It does have it's limitations however and that is why I purchased a new computer.

Hope everyone has a great day.

No comments: