Links

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Hump Day

Well that's two days down once again, I have to say that went pretty quick. Now if you look up over that noon time hump, on the other side of a Photo Flashback you can start to see the dawn of yet another weekend off in the distance.

How do you like this weather that we have been having? Spring has finally arrived and in my opinion it's a little bit late this year.

I'm liking the warmer mornings, meaning I can get outside in the early morning and hit the trails at work to get my cardio in. Treadmills can be very useful in the Winter, but give me that fresh air and the sound of birds a singing and I'm the most happiest.

I still have not lifted in about a month now, shoulders are still torn up, but they are getting rested. Maybe I'll start back next week with my routine or even switch it up a little bit, I'm not sure just yet. I know I needed some time off to allow my body to heal a little bit and it has been slowly but surely.

The past few months, Michelle and I have been ordering stuff from Schwans, they offer a lot of great products and we have ordered anything from Orange Roughy to Ice Cream Cones from them and have yet to be disappointed. They'll deliver over here on Thursday, I placed our order last night.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: