Links

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Photo Flashback Thursday


Once a week I take a little bit of time out and look through all of my tens of thousands digital images that I have stored and just select one image to write a blog about. This week is no different and I actually saw this picture earlier in the week and knew that this was the one I wanted to use.

This week's picture comes from the Spring of 2004. I was getting ready to graduate College and I was playing softball for Recourse. We had one heck of a team that year, but that is another story. I had a high school kid playing Right Field for me, he also played baseball locally at the High School level.

Today's picture is from a game he was pitching all those years ago. A high school kid pitching a High School game, ironically against my Alma Mater who I was actually cheering against that day. The pitcher was pretty good that day, I think he even managed to make a living playing the game and has been the subject of quite a few of my BLOGS.

Seven years from High School to the Major Leagues.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: