Links

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sunday Morning Rumblings

Here I sit, up in the early AM in a quiet house where everyone but me is in slumber land. Not even the dog is stirring around and the only thing on TV is the movie The Wild Life playing in the background. I'm just thinking it's been five years since Chris Penn, the start of the movie, had passed away. I'll always best remember him for his roles in Footloose which is now at the theaters in a remake and All the Right Moves.

Agenda for the day, I'm working on an old HP laptop that Michelle used to have when we first started dating. I'm going to try to get it up and running properly with the keyboard working, as it's been retired for a couple of years now. Chad may have a job for a month or so in Cleveland working, so we're going to try to get something mobile for him to take up. Like me, his computer is a PC that he built (I bought mine) and it would be a pain to take it up and set it up up there. So we're going to try to get him the old HP laptop up and running. The operating system is fine, it's just the peripherals (Keyboard ad Mouse) that are the problem. Shouldn't be a hard, or even a costly fix.

I think I spoke too soon, Hayley just walked out here. Speaking of Hayley, she has been working at Bed Bath and Beyond and really seems to enjoy working there. A big thank you to JD Lewis for giving her a chance, she wasn't happy at Target but she really seems to like working there. We used her Discount after she first started and bought a Smart Stick that we use every day and just love it.

Back to the agenda, grocery shopping and Pittsburgh Steelers football are also on today's agenda. It is Sunday you know.

No comments: