Links

Thursday, October 06, 2011

Photo Flashback Thursday


Once a week I look to look back through all of my old pictures and select one to tell a little story about.

This weeks picture is one that I actually can't tell you much of a story about, other than who is in the picture.

To the left is Mick Toth Sr, my sister Pam and she is holding my nephew Moke, Jean and her Mother Helen.

It's amazing how quick time goes by some times, this was a summer of me still working at Sterling Faucet, both of the jean's parents were still alive and Moke was a youngun. This just seems like yesterday and makes me realize that time and life goes by us very fast. I would even believe the premise that the older that you get, the quicker the time goes to make up for how slow time went when you were waiting to turn 16 to get your drivers license.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: