Links

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Sunday Morning Rumblings

I am sitting here in a quiet house once again, in the early AM and not a creature stirring in the house. Just watched Love and Other Drugs on HBO (Great Movie) and am now watching Jerry Maguire on Encore.

A special thank you to the my brother Gary, the best brother in the world for coming over yesterday and changing the rear brakes on the Taurus for me. I can do front brakes, but I have only watched the rear brakes get done once and that was the best brother in law in the World 20 years ago. There is always Youtube, but I would prefer to have someone who knows what they are doing rather than me guessing.

Michelle is starting to feel a little better, but broken foot and all she is still under the weather. She has been pounding the vitamin C over the weekend and getting plenty of rest.

Todays agenda is grocery shopping and watching the Pittsburgh Steelers play this afternoon.

Have I ever mentioned I hate snow?

No comments: