Links

Monday, October 03, 2011

Monday

Here we go again, noses back on the grindstones ready to face yet another week of work ahead of making that stuff that allows us to enjoy our weekends. It's once again time to see those bright smiley faces at the office that we have come to know so well.

I'll be pretty busy the first part of this week as we are trying to finalize the first draft of a three country atlas for sequestration. It's going pretty smooth so far, just finalizing a few things and making sure they are kosher with previously reported publications and come up with a reason why if they are not.

Did anyone see that there was snow this weekend in Snowshoe West Virginia? Let me start the season off right by stating that I hate snow and I am already tired of seeing the white stuff and I haven;t seen the first snowflake yet. I'm ready for Springtime!!!!

No comments: