Links

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Softball

We had another fun filled night of softball last night, and my sweetie grabbed the camera and did a great job getting as many PICTURES as she could while the game was going on and before. That coupled with a few from last nights pictures allowed me to create an album on my site of some memories over the last two nights.

Last night our winning streak came to a halt against team Budweiser. Unfortunately for us old timers, the remaining schedule as well as last nights game will be against solid playoff teams.

My highlight of the night came on a play at the plate where Adam Treadway came up firing a perfect strike from the outfield to help me nail a runner at the plate on a close play. Tready is VERY fast, and last night he demonstrated he has a very strong and accurate arm under pressure. All the credit goes to him, I didn't even have to move my glove, it was an absolute perfect throw. He does it again we might have to find him an agent and start paying him next season..LOL

We're off next week and resume in two weeks before closing out the 2010 campaign the following week.

I love this time of the year and the time I spend with my brothers of summer.

Oh well, for now it's hi ho hi ho

No comments: