Links

Sunday, July 04, 2010

Independence Day

Happy 234th Birthday America. Today is Independence Day in the US, also commonly referred to as the 4th of July. It is the date when our forefathers told the Brits, screw off we'll do it ourselves, and we have done it well.

I'm fortunate, I live in the greatest country in the world, there is no other country I would rather live in. We enjoy freedoms and liberties and have the chance to do what ever we want and achieve as much as we can.

Yesterday Michelle and I went to the Rosiak 4th of July party, and I had my camera in tow for PICTURES. It was an awesome day for a pic nic, the weather was great and the water battle was actually quite refreshing this year with temps pushing the 90's.

There are fireworks tonight here in Morgantown and that will be on mine and Michelle's agenda for this day. Have a Great Day America, you have earned it.

No comments: