Links

Monday, July 12, 2010

The Party

Well yesterday we made our yearly track to Val and Bobby's house to celebrate the birthdays of Erica and Josh. I have to say that I think those two kids made out like bandits yesterday and enjoyed some quality time with their family and friends.

As always I had my camera in tow and took a number of pictures. I have all of them on my site HERE and I posted a few select ones over at Facebook. Amy had her camera a going too, so if you get a chance, check out the images that she put up on Facebook also.

It was actually a pretty decent turn out this year, a few new faces from Bobby's side of the family that I can't say that I've here ever met, but it appeared to turn out very well for everyone.

Of course Gary started everything with the icing to the face of Erica, but he was paid back a few times unknowingly until it was too late.

Oh well, it's Monday again and it's back to the grindstone. Hi ho hi ho...

No comments: